eBook Admin/Customer Admin Overview
- There are several ways to assign teacher licenses.
- Issuing Licenses to students and teachers can be automated through rostering.
- Or, schools can manually assign licenses to students and teachers.
- Teachers can assign licenses through a Pin system which allows teachers to give an entire class a pin number to access an eBook.
- Teachers could also add students one by one to assign licenses for late arriving students.
- Teachers could upload a .csv file to assign students a license.
If you have several teachers you need to create and/or assign licenses to, the Faculty Enrollment PIN allows you to create one pin, then the teachers sign themselves up and choose what licenses they want.
- Before doing any of these, you may want to go to the License Report and delete any license assignments for teachers that don't need books anymore. For student licenses, you (or the teachers themselves) will want to create classes -- each class created will have a class enrollment pin that the students can use.
Click any of the following tutorials for step by step directions for managing CPM eBook licenses purchased by your school or district.
Schools & Classes:
- eBook Admin: Tips for Manually Assigning Licenses
- eBook Admin: Create a New User
- eBook Admin: Add an Existing User
- eBook Admin: Edit an Existing User
- eBook Admin: Reset a User's Password
- District eBook Admin: Change a User's School
- eBook Admin: Manage License Providers
- eBook Admin: Manually Assign a Teacher a License
- eBook Admin: Replace a License Provider