The following tutorials describe how teachers assign and manage student licenses as well as gaining access to a teacher eBook.
The first tutorial in the bulletin link list below describe the steps to create a class and assign student eBooks. The second tutorial describes the steps to assign students eBooks by uploading a .csv file. The last tutorial describes how a teacher gains access to a teacher edition eBook.
- Try the New eBook Licensing (Available June 2022)
- Log into the eBook License System (ELS).
- Create a new class.
- Add/manage students to class.
- Obtain book and license information
- View past Classes
- Edit class & student information
- How Do You Create a Class & Student Enrollment PIN? (before July 2022)
- How do You Assign Student eBooks Uploading a .csv File? (before July 2022)
- How do You Access Your Teacher Edition eBook?